Why choose the postgraduate fee-funding route into teaching?
- Develop teaching skills by working with experienced, high quality practitioners
- Learn other professional skills by working in good and outstanding schools.
- Receive specialist input from staff at the University of Cumbria
- Benefit from a course tailored to your individual needs and the guidance of a personal mentor.
- Experience school life as a full-time member of staff.
- Gain credits towards a Master in Education Degree
- Enhance your prospects for employment at the end of the course.